| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cape Bellavista in May is very mild at 17.45 °C (63.41 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.1 °C (57.4 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 6.7 °C (12.1 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched. A paltry 23.2mm (0.9in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 13:51 long and the longest day is 14:46 long with an average length of 14:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Cape Bellavista May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Cape Bellavista, Italy
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Cape Bellavista:
- Ajaccio, Corsica, France - 234.1 kms (145.5 miles) NNW
- Guardiavecchia, Italy - 144.7 kms (89.9 miles) N
- Olbia/ Costa Smerald, Italy - 108.9 kms (67.7 miles) N
- Sassari, Sardinia, Italy - 130.7 kms (81.2 miles) NW
- Alghero, Italy - 143.7 kms (89.3 miles) WNW
- Fonni, Italy - 44.2 kms (27.5 miles) WNW
- Cape Frasca, Italy - 109.1 kms (67.8 miles) W
- Perdasdefogu, Italy - 36.6 kms (22.8 miles) SW
- Decimomannu, Italy - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) SW
- Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy - 94.7 kms (58.9 miles) SW
- Cape Carbonara, Italy - 93.5 kms (58.1 miles) S