| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cape Bellavista in April is mild at 14.1 °C (57.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.9 °C (51.6 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 6.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The weather in April is dry. A mere 32.4mm (1.3in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:35 long and the longest day is 13:49 long with an average length of 13:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Cape Bellavista April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Cape Bellavista, Italy
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Cape Bellavista:
- Ajaccio, Corsica, France - 234.1 kms (145.5 miles) NNW
- Guardiavecchia, Italy - 144.7 kms (89.9 miles) N
- Olbia/ Costa Smerald, Italy - 108.9 kms (67.7 miles) N
- Sassari, Sardinia, Italy - 130.7 kms (81.2 miles) NW
- Alghero, Italy - 143.7 kms (89.3 miles) WNW
- Fonni, Italy - 44.2 kms (27.5 miles) WNW
- Cape Frasca, Italy - 109.1 kms (67.8 miles) W
- Perdasdefogu, Italy - 36.6 kms (22.8 miles) SW
- Decimomannu, Italy - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) SW
- Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy - 94.7 kms (58.9 miles) SW
- Cape Carbonara, Italy - 93.5 kms (58.1 miles) S